Mirror’s Edge 64
Fake Description: “Mirror’s Edge 64 was to be a revolutionary first person game well ahead of its time. Taking advantage of the awkward 64 controller, developers intended ho give the players the most realistic immersion possible on the 64. The control set-up allowed for independent control not only the head and body, but also manually aim faiths eyes for greater range of view.
The character model of Faith too was an achievement in itself as well: she had real time articulated and animated fingers! Sadly, due to too many technical and financial constraints, Mirror’s Edge 64 was scrapped.” -
Personally, I’ve love to play a game like mirror’s edge is stereoscopic 3D, or even better, the Occulus Rift XD
Software used ~Maya, Photoshop, After Effects~
Commissions starting at $15 ! More info
- Drake: You... you don't hate me?
- Nicki Minaj: You idiot! That's all in your head.
- Drake: But... I hate myself.
- Rihanna: Those who hate themselves cannot love or trust others.
- Drake: I am wicked... a coward... weak... and...
- Beyoncé: If you know yourself, you can be kind to others.
- Drake: I hate myself. But... I might be able to love myself. I might be able to stay here. Yes. I am nothing, but I... I am myself. I wish to be myself. I wish to stay here as myself. I am worthy of living here!
- Nicki Minaj: Congratulations!
- Rihanna: Congratulations!
- Beyoncé: Congratulations!
- Lil Wayne: Congratulations!
- Jay Z: Congratulations!
- A$AP Rocky: Congratulations!
- Jhene Aiko: Congratulations!
- Kanye West: Congratulations!
- DJ Khaled: Congratulations!
- Birdman: Congratulations!
- Nebby: Congratulations!
- Sandi Graham: Congratulations!
- Drake: Thank you!
Daniel Rehn (Tumblr) is a great guy who takes the time to salvage beautiful art from the computer age. Today he introduced me to these gems, all book covers or magazine art from two or three decades ago.